Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft and Eventbase quietly released a new Windows 10 UWP app for its Build 2016 conference. The app has been available for Mobile devices for a while, and it is now available on the PC. Here are some of the features of the app:
- My Schedule: Access and modify the list of sessions, speakers, and exhibitors that you have added as favorites in the app or on the conference website Schedule Builder
- Schedule Builder: View and search the full conference session list. Select a session to favorite it, view details, submit session evaluations, and take notes.
- Showcase: Find the Microsoft groups and partners you want to meet.
- Conference Info: Find important event information and read about key event highlights to enhance your on-site experience.
- Maps: Find your way around the venue.
- Social & News: Follow and join the conversation through our social channels
If you are attending Build this year, make sure to download the app in your Windows 10 device. And if you aren’t, make sure to bookmark our Build 2016 hub page here!
You can get the Build app from the link below:
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh34lbj]
Thanks for the tip, Zapella!