Early this year, Bing Maps announced itineraries for popular travel destinations in the US and UK. Microsoft today announced the ability for users to customize these itineraries to make them their own. Bing Maps supports the following customizations for now.
- Add the attractions you want to visit
- Remove or re-order attractions to optimize your day
- Add or remove days to fit your schedule
- Save your itinerary to My Places for future editing
- Share your itinerary with friends and family
- Take your itinerary on the go – view it on your mobile phone
To check out this feature, visit Bing Maps on your desktop browser and search for itineraries in a destination. You can also search for specific itineraries like 4 day New York itinerary. Microsoft is planning to expand its travel planning offering on Bing in the coming months. Try out this new feature and give feedback to the Bing team.