Autodesk’s 123D Catch is a fun and free app for creating a 3D models from your photographs. Capture friends, sculptures, food or anything else you can photograph. Automatically transform them into interactive 3D models that can be shared with friends, family, and an ever growing community of 3D photographers. Check the demo of the same app on iOS platform above.
• Turn your photos into realistic 3D models by taking a series of photographs from different angles.
• Be guided through the process of capturing all angles of your subject with the Integrated Photo Compass.
• Capture 3D portraits of your friends, museum displays, architecture, plants, food, cats or anything else you can photograph.
• Share your captures with friends through Twitter, Facebook, Email and SMS.
• Showcase your work and follow other amazing 3D photographers from around the world through the in-app gallery.
• Store your captured objects in the cloud to access them from all your devices.
• Use Meshmixer for healing and 3D printing your captures! All captures you make can be opened within Meshmixer. (123d.autodesk.com/meshmixer)
• Export 3D models in a variety of formats from the 123D online community for use in other 3D tools and projects.
Download it here from Windows Phone Store for free.