Gameloft today released a new update for Asphalt 8: Airborne game in Windows Store taking it to version 188.8.131.52. This new update includes new cars, new location, new event and more. Find the full change log below.
- MULTIPLAYER SEASONS: Multiplayer just got a nitro boost of competition and rewards! Race your best against other players to score points and unlock prizes in limited-time Racing Seasons.
- MULTIPLAYER LEAGUES: Your skills behind the wheel will be fully recognized as you score high ratings and make your way into higher leagues. The better your league, the bigger your rewards at the end of the Season!
- NEW CARS: Hungry for more speed machines? The Falcon F7, Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG Racing Series, GT by CITROEN, Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid, and more will be added regularly, so check back often!
- NEW EVENTS: Are your skills sharpened and your engine revved for the new R&D event and 2 new Enduro Challenges? Be among the first to claim some of the most powerful cars ever added to the game!
- RIO & AREA 51 UPGRADES: We’ve improved our newest tracks with greater visibility, better lighting and lots of tweaks to make every race more vivid than ever.
See screenshots of the game below:
You can download the new update from the Microsoft Store here.