Arrow Launcher for Android today picked up a sweet new update which introduces a handful of improvements and a couple of new features. Firstly, the update makes Arrow a lot faster, allowing it to use less memory which a lot of users will appreciate. The update also brings an improved Search feature, allowing users to search for apps and people right from the launcher. In addition to this, the update brings a new Hide Apps feature which basically allows you to hide some apps from the launcher — this feature can be quite useful, especially if you have an Android phone that comes with a lot of bloatware. Here’s the full changelog for the latest update:
- Performance upgrade: Arrow is even faster and uses less memory.
- Improved search: now search for apps and people on your phone, not just on the Web.
- Recent page: supports clipboard items and downloaded files.
- Hide apps feature: Hide the apps you don’t want to see through the Settings menu.
- Customizable tools: hold down on a tool (e.g. flashlight) to swap places!
- Apps home page: UX tweaks for better usability.
In case you are wondering, the latest update for Arrow Launcher is version 2.4.0 and you can grab it from the Google Play Store here.