Back in September, Apple announced the launch of its Apple Arcade service. With Apple Arcade, users will be able to pay $4.99 to gain access to hundreds of iOS games including some from top developers like Konami and Capcom. Apple Arcade costs $4.99 per month and offers the following:
- Unlimited access to 100+ new games
- Access for up to six family members
- Ad-free; no additional purchases necessary
- Start playing on one device, pick up on another
- Download to play, online or off
- You decide whether to share your personal data
- Works with Screen Time and parental controls
Apple is now offering even better deal for Apple Arcade. Instead of paying $4.99 per month, you can now get an yearly subscription for just $49.99, allowing you to save around $10 per year. This new yearly plan costs £50 in the UK and €50 in the EU.
If you are not into mobile gaming, you need to check out Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription which includes Xbox Live Gold and over 100 high-quality games including new hits like The Outer Worlds and Gears 5 on console and PC. For a limited time, Ultimate members can also enjoy as part of their membership: 1 month of EA Access, 3 months of Discord Nitro, and 6 months of Spotify Premium. You can join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription here for just $1.