While Android offers great customizability, Android users are not as lucky as the iPhone users when it comes to receiving the latest OS updates. If your smartphone is older than more than two years then it’s likely that you won’t get the latest Android 10 update. And if that is the case and you’re are planning to buy a new Android smartphone just to test the latest Android 10 update, you need to rethink your decision as you can now test the latest version of Android on your Windows 10 PC.
BlissOS is an Android-based operating system that is designed to run on your PC, Macs, as well as Chromebooks. And the good news is Bliss team has started testing the Android 10-based BlissOS 12 for Windows 10 PC. So, if you’re one of those who are not going to receive the Android 10 update on their smartphone and yet, want to try the latest version of Android, you can now download and install the BlissOS 12 on your PC.
Now, since BlissOS 12 is currently at a testing phase, there will be a few bugs here and there and, therefore, you might not want to use it as your daily driver. However, if you still want to download the Alpha build, you need to follow the below steps:
How to download Android 10-based BlissOS 12
- Go to www.blissroms-x86.github.io or click here.
- Scroll through the webpage until you find Bliss OS 12 Testing
- Type #stayblissful in the Write something… section
- You’ll now see the flowing webpage
- Click on the Go To Downloads option
- You’ll then be directed to a website from where you’ll be able to download the ISO file of the BlissOS 12. The webpage looks like this
If you want to step a step by step guide on how to download and install the Android 10-based BlissOS 12, you can watch the below video.