AMD today released the next generation of its software suite for Radeon graphics that comes with new features, high-performance gaming and professional-grade stability. Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition focuses on the features gamers demand most, enabling power efficient gameplay with Radeon Chill and seamless in-game screen capture and streaming with Radeon ReLive. It delivers up to 30 percent performance improvements in key applications. Read about all the features included in this release in detail below.
Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition:
- Radeon ReLive: With Radeon ReLive, gamers can “relive” their gameplay by capturing, streaming, and sharing recorded gaming sessions. Highly efficient with minimal impact to gameplay, Radeon ReLive enables seamless playback of ReLive recordings via an easily accessible in-game toolbar, and offers quick and convenient customizable settings, custom scene layouts, and more. With Radeon ReLive, gamers now have a way to capture gaming highlights, and share their gaming exploits and conquests with online friends and competitors – all integrated within Radeon Software
- Radeon Chill: Radeon Chill is a power-efficient framerate controller for Radeon™ graphics that dynamically regulates framerate based on the speed of the mouse movements. Radeon Chill builds on a feature originally developed by HiAlgo and is designed to reduce system power consumption while maintaining an excellent end-user gaming experience, enabling smooth gameplay without noticeable impact to performance while maintaining a cooler and quieter system
- AMD LiquidVR™ Technology: Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition leverages AMD’s seamlessly efficient and forward-looking LiquidVR™ technology on VR-capable hardware to deliver the latest graphics technologies and advancements for incredibly realistic VR experiences with MultiView and MultiRes rendering and Asynchronous Space Warp for Oculus Rift
- Enhanced Radeon FreeSync™: Radeon FreeSync™ technology enables seamless communication between the compatible display and the graphics card for naturally smooth gameplay, with a full-screen borderless windowed mode that enables effortless switching between applications. FreeSync’s gradual refresh ramp enables a smooth increase or decrease in display frames per second, providing an even smoother end-user experience4
- Stability: Delivering on its commitment to rock-solid reliability, Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition sets new standards for Radeon™ graphics software stability and a consistent user experience through rigorous testing and continuous improvement
Radeon Pro Software Crimson ReLive Edition:
- Unleash your creativity: Radeon Pro Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD’s powerful and reliable professional graphics software, enabling high-performance productivity and outstanding stability for designers, content creators, and game developers
- Professional-grade certifications and stability: Rigorously-tested for stability, comprehensive certification, and world-class user satisfaction, Radeon Pro Software ReLive Edition is optimized for numerous industry-leading ISV applications for media and entertainment, engineering and design, geographical information systems, life sciences, oil and gas industries, and others. Support for cutting-edge APIs including DirectX®12 and Vulkan™ is crucial for today’s content creators and game developers, and Radeon™ Pro and AMD FirePro™ GPUs are ready for the latest applications. Radeon Pro Software Crimson ReLive Edition’s API support helps avoid disrupting workflow stability and productivity when upgrading to real-time game engines and content creation tools that support new low-level APIs
- Radeon Software Pro ReLive: Radeon Software Pro ReLive edition enables capturing and recording professional workflows within CAD/engineering applications, visualization and prototyping software, content-creation tools for collaboration, presentation, training and customer support, and more. Free, and seamlessly integrated within Radeon Pro Settings, Radeon ReLive enables full control of its video capture parameters, including customizable recording quality at up to 4K resolution
- Expanding Linux® support: AMD’s ongoing commitment and support for open-source technologies and tools means Radeon Pro Software Crimson ReLive Edition now supports the AMD GPU-PRO hybrid Linux driver. This new Linux driver combines the best of both worlds — an open-source core and Radeon™ Pro technologies and performance
- Radeon ProRender: Radeon ProRender is a powerful physically-based rendering engine that helps creative professionals produce stunningly photorealistic images, with native application integration for Blender and Maxon’s Cinema 4D expected in 2017
- Radeon Loom: Radeon Loom software overcomes formidable technology challenges with the processing-intensive video stitching process that is vital to creating cinematic 360-degree video experiences in VR. Built upon the Khronos OpenVX™ computer vision framework as implemented by AMD, the professional-grade Radeon Loom software stitches output from up to 24 cameras live in real-time and up to 31 cameras offline
- Powering performance and efficiency: Enhancing the latest Radeon™ Pro WX Series professional GPUs and AMD FirePro™ graphics, Radeon Pro Software Crimson ReLive Edition enables new levels of performance and efficiency to fuel your creativity
Download them using the below links for free.