Alcatel has announced a new LTE-enabled detachable Windows 10 tablet at Mobile World Congress 2017.
The Alcatel Plus 12 sports an 11.6 inch Full HD screen and a hard shell keyboard which can be orientated in both normal laptop and presentation mode.
The full specs include:
- Dimensions: 284 x 175 x 7.9mm 287.5 (Screen) 186 x 2.8 x 6.9mm (keyboard)
- Weight: 599 g
- Display: 11.6 “FHD
- CPU: Dual Core, 1.1 GHz up to 2.3 GHz
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LTE, Keyboard, Micro-HDMI
- Windows Hello fingerprint reader
- Support for the N-trig stylus
- Dual loudspeakers
- Front Facing Camera : 5Mpx
- Internal memory: 64GB expandable with SD card
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR3
- Battery: 6900 mAh for the tablet, 2580 mAh for the keyboard
- Chipset: Intel Celeron Processor N3350 (Tablet) Qualcomm MDM9207 (keyboard)
Alcatel is aiming the device at the business user, with the tagline “Your office on the move” and styles it as the lightest 12 inch device in its class. As noted in the specs above, the keyboard contains an additional 2580 mAh battery, to help the device keep going longer, and the whole ensemble can act as a WIFI hotspot for up to 15 devices. It also has dual loudspeakers, again likely aimed at the presentation market.
See more images of the device below:
The Alcatel Plus 12 is expected to be available in June 2017 for 499 Euro.