Back in 2017, Microsoft first released the redesigned WinDbg tool in Microsoft Store. It comes with modern visuals, faster windows, a full-fledged scripting experience, and Time Travel Debugging.
Recently, Microsoft updated WinDbg tool with several new features like bookmarks in the TTD Timeline window, support for AMD64 and Linux kernel dump debugging and more. Find the full change log below.
- Support for Bookmarks in the TTD Timeline window
- Added a new Modules window
- Support for thread names in live debugging
- Support for portable PDBs
- Support for AMD64 and Linux kernel dump debugging
Download the updated app here from Microsoft Store.