Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
We have another contender for the Windows phone 7. Â TwittWP aims to be the best Windows Phone 7 twitter client, and is pretty full featured, back lacks stand-out features such as a Live Tile and Push notifications.
With the exception of the same features as all other Twitter apps, such as the timeline, direct massages, mentions, reply tweets, and post the tweets, it does however include many other cool new features.
- Classic browse Mode: Browse the content of the tweets that includes Clickable @names, URLs, and #Hashtags
- Fast browse Mode: Quickly glance at your tweets in plain text
- Dialog browse Mode: Display the dialogs of the people you followed
- Retweet: Allows user to edit the content of the Retweet, support Retweet by SMS, Email
- Lists management: Add, edit, delete Lists. Allow users to choose which lists will be invisible/visible.
- The user interface of the lists and search sections are shown by â€˜Metroâ€™ mode. It allows users to swipe left or right to see different lists or searching results within one app.
- Nearby: Display the content of the tweet and location of the friends you followed on the map
- In the details of the timelines, provide the main drive route navigation that helps you to find the location of your friends easily
- Multi-account support
- User management: Follow/Unfollow user, View/edit the user profile
- Posting photos with TwitPic, yfrog, Flickr or TweetPhoto
- Searching tweets and users easily
- Viewing and adding geo-locations
- Themes: Three themes to choose from
- Automated Refresh: Allow users to set the time of automated refresh
- Text expression: Allow users to select various expression when editing your tweets
- Mark tweets as favorites
- Save your favorite searches
- Uploading photos service
- Twitter API proxy
The app is $2.99 in the marketplace and has a free trial available to download. Let us know whether its worth it in the comments below.