Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Twitter team has partnered with Bing Translator to provide machine translations of Tweets between more than 40 language pairs. With Tweet translation, you can choose when you want to see a translation for a Tweet, and you can also adjust your settings so the option to view Tweet translations is disabled.
To adjust the Tweet translation setting:
- Log in to your account on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Go to your Account settings and locate the Tweet translation section.
- Change your Tweet translation setting by checking the box next to Show Tweet translations.
To view a Tweet translation:
- When you see a Tweet in a different language, look for the globe icon located in the Tweet.
- If you see it, click or tap the Tweet to expand it.
- A translation of the text in the Tweet will appear below the original Tweet.