Version 1.7 of Trine’s Hangman is available in Marketplace, with many new features and improvements, among other a new 2-player-mode
The TRIAL-version is now a complete game in itself, since it has the full 2-player-mode with zero limitations, so if you just want a 2-player-Hangman, it’s free.
The TRIAL also now have a more complete 1-player-mode, so if you do not care for the online-features (and can survive with 100 words in the word list), you might be happy with the TRIAL-version.
SOME OF THE NEW FEATURES:
- A brand new two-player mode, which is perfect for the kids in the backseat on long car trips
- You can also now select you own picture as background for the game
- 3 more backgrounds to the game
- Lots of more statistics in the game
- lots stats for the current player
- now you can also see the player around you, with not just their scores and positions, but also how many points you are ahead or behind them
- Lots of more statistics on the web
- See who’s playing “right now”
- More stats on each player
- Each player page now shows more info about the players “close to you” (points ahead/behind++)
- 2 new levels in the single player
- 30% faster resume/start-up time
- Improved layout
- New animations
- Smother and less obtrusive data communication
- Backup functionality right in the account page of the game
- And several bug fixes
NEW SERVER SOLUTION
We now have a completely new back-end solution that are made to handle the potential loads of all the players
MORE UPDATES IN THE FUTURE
The change-log web page is continuously updated with not just info about previous and current version, but also dates and features for future releases.
40+ HOURS OF GAME PLAY
The game has several players with 30+ hours of actual game time, and some have even played more than 40 hours(!). This we believe is the best “proof” for the addictiveness of the game 🙂
The full version with online leaderboard and other features cost $2.99 and can be found in Marketplace here.