Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
- silky-smooth 60fps on most platforms
- levels that are larger than the screen
- spritesheet animation of in-game characters
- touch-screen and mouse controls
- music and sound effects
- particle effects and eye-candy
- a full game complete with a beginning, middle and end
- little extras like a low-level C++ sound engine for wp8
- lots of debug log and benchmarking functionality
- a-star pathfinding for A.I. movement
- entities have health (with visible health bars) and can die
- multiple weapon types with their own particle, sound and damage
- player and computer controlled entities use the same class
- simple codebase with the main engine in just one .js file.
- easy-to-understand code filled with comments
- Tutorials – an in-depth tutorial video series.
- F.A.Q. – answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Source: Woot Studio
Download: Windows 8
Download: Windows Phone 8