Do you think Windows Mobile has no 3D Power? Then you should try some cool Tigre Demos!
Tigre (Tiny Graphics Engine) is a free rendering library for Windows Mobile 5, 6, 6.1 and 6.5 that provides you realtime and interactive rendering. Its fully written in managed C# for the .NET Compact Framework and is able to use hardware acceleration for fluid and stunning graphics.
- easy to use, fully object oriented
- based on .NET Compact Framework 2.0
- Windows Mobile 5, 6, 6.1 and 6.5 support
- OpenGl ES 1.x (support for 2.0 with shaders comes later) support
- full featured camera and lighting model
- advanced material handling (multiple textures, render to target, alpha transparency, advanced texture filtering,…)
- scene graph
- wavefront obj support
- 2d and 3d rendering
- open source
- Windows Mobile 5, 6, 6.1 or 6.5
- .NET Compact Framework 2.0 or higher (mostly pre installed)
- OpenGl ES 1.x enabled device or software renderer
For more information and to download see www.PhilippeWechsler.ch/Tigre.php