Microsoft’s SwiftKey team today announced a new beta on SwiftKey for Android with a highly requested feature. They have added Clipboard, with this you can now access text directly copied from Android or create your own custom clips. All Clipboard items can be easily accessed via the Hub, giving you control over copy and paste and make the whole process easier.
- Remembers the snippets you’ve copied/cut for an hour
- Copy multiple snippets without losing all but the last one you copied or cut
- Pin the ones you want to keep for longer
- Add your own commonly used snippets such as emails and addresses
- Find it in the SwiftKey Hub and Settings
- Doesn’t interfere with how Android’s copy and paste works
Download the latest beta from Windows Store.