Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Screenshots of Windows 10 Build 10114 got leaked online today. It reveals no.of new changes from the last publicly released build 10074.
1) As you can see in the image below, you now have File Explorer and Settings options above Power button in the Start Menu. Also, there is no handle to make Start Menu full screen.
2) You can customize Start Screen behavior under Settings. You can turn on/off the app suggestions that show up in the Start Menu. Also, you can select the Full-screen option here.
3) When the Start Menu is full screen, you don’t have left pane which will have recently used apps list, power button and more. Instead, there is a new hamburger menu on the top left.
4) This hamburger menu of the top left will have the left pane options of Start Menu.
5) This build also includes completely revamped Windows Insider app. It has got Windows App platform treatment with hamburger menu options and more.