Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
In a candid interview to ABC News, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella spoke about few things. Find the summary of the interview below,
- He sleeps 8 hours a day. Wakes up at 7am in the morning.
- One application/website he can’t live without – Microsoft Office
- Whose shoes he would love to spend a little time in – Don Bradman, an Australian cricketer. He is an All Time Legend in the world of cricket.
- Asked about Microsoft’s smartwatch – He pointed out Microsoft Band is their take on wearable which can help people in monitoring their health and increase productivity.
- Which technology that we rely on today won’t be around in 10 years time – Fountain pens.
- When asked whether Windows Phone is here to stay, he said ‘absolutely’.
Watch the full interview in the video above.