Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Roku recently launched its official app for Windows 10. The company’s new Windows 10 app features a beautiful new user interface and all the basic features. With the app, you can search for movies, shows and all the other content on your Roky Player or TV right from your Windows 10 device. Today, the company released a new update for the app which brings it to new countries, including the United Kingdom, Canada and Mexico. Alongside support for new countries, the update also brings the usual bug fixes and performance improvements.
Here’s the full list of features for the Roku app:
- Search for movies, shows, actors, or directors and easily launch the content on your Roku player or TV. Search is available today with the Roku Streaming Stick (HDMI version), Roku 3, Roku TVs, and will be available on additional Roku players at a later date.
- Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 1,800 Roku Channels offered in the Roku Channel Store.
- Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels
- Name and switch between multiple Roku players and TVs
- Enjoy your laptop or tablet photos and music on your Roku player or TV (Supported on Roku 3, Roku 2, Roku LT, Roku HD (model 2500), Roku TV, and Roku Streaming Stick only)
Roku’s Windows 10 is available for free on the Windows Store, and if you live in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, or Mexico, you can get the update from the link below.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrdlm3t]