Papyrus is a natural handwriting note-taking app that lets you use your smartphone just like paper, by allowing you to take handwritten notes on your Windows Phone using a passive stylus or your finger.
The vector graphics engine keeps your notes beautiful at any zoom level and on any device, while the simple and intuitive user interface allows you to take notes quickly and efficiently.
The app is popular on Android with close to a million downloads and has been part of the Samsung Apps for their Galaxy Note products.
The app features:
- Take notes with your finger or passive stylus
- Vector graphics engine
- Undo and redo actions
- Use the selection tool to select, move, and resize items
- Change the color and weight of selected items
- Cut, copy, and paste items between notes and pages
- Erase entire strokes with the stroke eraser
- Multiple paper types and sizes, including infinite page size
- Two finger scroll and pinch-to-zoom
- Organize notes within notebooks
- Sort notes and notebooks
- Image import, crop, and resize
- Pin notes to Start screen for quick access
The free app, which seems a good complement to the Nokia Lumia 1520, can be found in the Windows Phone Store here.
See a video demo after the break.