OnePlus Nord 2 is now getting a fix for the notorious call recording bug with the latest OxygenOS update. The update also includes improved video stability, system stability improvements, and general bug fixes. The update carries a firmware version number DN2101_11_A.16.
The update changelog mentions December 2021 security patch, but it’s debuted in the previous OxygenOS update. You can read the full official changelog below.
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.12
- Fixed the loss of Google call recording
- Fixed known issues and improved the stability
- Improved video stability when AI Video Enhancement is on
- Fixed the issue of unclear calls on connected Bluetooth devices
However, it’s worth noting that the update may not be available for every Nord 2 user from today, so you should wait for a few more days to get it on your smartphone. Also, you can manually check for an update on any OnePlus smartphone just by navigating to Settings > System > System updates.