Microsoft has released a new Office Build for Office Insiders on Windows. The new Build 12209.20010 has introduced new features to the Office suite, Outlook and Powerpoint. Aside from that, it brings a few bug fixes. You can read the official changelog below.
- Send accessible mail to those who need it most: Outlook will display a mail tip to help you ensure that your content is accessible when sending to a user who prefers accessible content
- Optimize your presentation for all: Accessibility Checker helps you arrange objects on your slides with screen readers in mind.
- The Upload Center is being replaced by the Files Needing Attention experience: The Upload Center is being replaced by the Files Needing Attention experience that will show up inside the Office applications under File > Open. This new experience is more modern, integrated, and less intrusive compared to the Upload Center.
- Resolved an issue where check box controls could shrink when using autofit to adjust row height
- Resolved an issue where selecting a cell after scrolling could result in the wrong cell being selected
- Identified an issue which could cause digital signatures to become broken when signing an e-mail with a digitally signed attachment
- Identified an issue where long filenames were truncated after draging and droping to the message body
- Identified an issue where the search box could disappear when the ribbon is set to hide automatically
Identified an issue
where aspect ratio for the slide preview was not being properly locked/unlocked
- Identified an issue where a welcome message contained an invalid link
- Identified an issue where notes might not persist if entered while doing update tasks
- Identified an issue where a file could be locked by a user, but no username would be displayed in the error message
- Identified an issue where users could get several messages when opening a read-only project
- Identified an issue when viewing comments while using a screen reader
- Identified an issue where some critiques were misidentified as being spelling or grammar critiques
- Identified an issue where a new comment dialog could sometimes not obtain focus
- We fixed an issue where an upgrade could be prevented by a incorrect error message of “Another install in progress”
- Identified an issue which could affect syncing from a local resource to a cloud resource