Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Certificates lets you “manage” your personal and enterprise certificates on your Windows Phone and features:
- Pin certificates app to your home screen
- View summary of all personal certificates
- View all the attributes of a specific certificate
- View the certificates for VPN, Wi-Fi, and email authentication
- Sort certificates based on pre-defined filters
- Verify quickly which certificates have expired and need to be re-issued
- Verify certificates have the right validation in the certificate path installed via an Intermediate/Root Certification Authority
- Verify that S/MIME signing and encryption are properly installed on your device
- Verify that keys have been properly enrolled into the TPM, where required, to be hardware protected
The app is clearly designed for the enterprise-types to trouble shoot why their latest business feature is not working, but unfortunately lacks the ability to actually delete certificates, useful for example because compromised certificates have been a security issue in the past.
However if you are just happy to view the certificates, you can download the app from the Windows Phone Store here.