Microsoft today released a new update for its Teams app for iOS devices. This v1.0.76 update comes with several new improvements like support for messaging extensions, improved file upload experience and more. Find the list of other improvements available in this update below.
- Choose an alert sound for your Teams notifications
- Messaging extensions are now on mobile
- Use VoiceOver rotor to access links and mentions in messages
- Turn off your speakers completely during a meeting or call
- Improved file upload experience – send a message before attached files are fully uploaded
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Download the updated app here from App Store.