Microsoft has released a new Office Insider Preview Build 12112.20000 for Windows users. The new Office Build comes with no new features and offers bug fixes and performance improvements. You can read the official changelog below.
- We fixed an issue where Excel could sometimes hang at launch
- We significantly improved the performance of room selection when there are a large number of rooms available
- We fixed an issue
that can prevent mailbox sync for customers with multiple mailboxes in Outlook when migrating to modern authentication in Office 365.
- We fixed an issue where some characters in signature labels would not display in the dropdown menu
- We fixed an issue which could cause a crash when replacing an enterprise resource with a local resource
- We fixed an issue which could prevent synchronous scrolling from working properly in draft view
- We fixed an issue which could prevent Tool Tips from displaying properly after saving a document for the first time
To update to the latest Office Insider Preview Build, Open any Office program and go to File>Account>Update Options> Update Now.