Hot on the heels of releasing Windows 10 Build 9926 to the Windows Insiders, Microsoft has also released an update to Windows 10 Build 9926. The Windows 10 Technical Preview January Update Rollup is available for Windows 10 Technical Preview and Windows Server Technical Preview. This update rollup package provides a collection of performance and reliability improvements. To apply this update, you must be running Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9926.
This update rollup includes the following improvements and fixes:
- Reliability improvements to prevent some system crashes in explorer.exe
- Fixes an issue that could cause a deleted app to be unintentionally reinstalled
- Increased power efficiency to extend battery life
- Reliability improvements for virtual machine live migrations
- Performance improvements for Internet Explorer
- Fixes an issue that could cause pending Windows Updates to be incorrectly reported in the update history
- Fixes an issue that could cause the Start Menu to be improperly registered and fail to launch
- Fixes an issue that could cause random pixilation on the screen when using Remote Desktop Client
Download it from Windows update.