Google yesterday announced the launch of the Android Enterprise Recommended program for Enterprise Mobility Management to help enterprise customers find the best equipped Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) providers to successfully deploy Android. Microsoft Intune was listed among the initial set of recommended EMM providers by Google.
Microsoft Intune is a cloud-based unified endpoint management (UEM) service that will allow you to manage the mobile devices and apps your workforce uses to access company data, with or without device enrollment. You can expect Microsoft to demonstrate following qualities:
- Experience across multiple Android Enterprise management sets
- Proven ability to deliver advanced security and management features
- A consistent deployment experience, with admin consoles that simplify set-up of Android Enterprise
- Documentation and guides that provide best practices for Android Enterprise set-up and configuration
- Google-trained personnel across field sales, technical pre-sales and deployment support
- Commitment to staying current on the latest Android product features and training requirements