Microsoft Garage is always working on new projects, mostly for the iPhone. The company’s upcoming Forum app has been spotted on the App Store by one of our readers, and it is quite interesting. The app seems to be made for businesses, looking to improve communications internally. With the Forum app, users will be able to post about something, and also host live Q&As.
Here’s what you need to know about Forum:
Forum lets ideas thrive, facilitates open dialogue within organizations, and enables employees to freely express themselves. Leaders get a way to engage with employees in a comfortable, non-hierarchical setting through capabilities like facilitating Q&As and open forums on specific topics.
And here are some features of the app:
- Gather round. Say what’s on your mind.
- Find out what everyone else is really thinking.
- The best part about Forum is that anyone gets a say.
- And ideas speak for themselves.
- Vote on your favorite posts
- Q&A with leaders you learn from
- Ask questions with an open mind
Unfortunately, it isn’t functional just yet. As it turns out, it is only available in the United States for now and users can’t sign in to the app. Hopefully, Microsoft will officially release it sometime soon.
Thanks, Nicholas for the tip!