Earlier today, we reported about the new features that are included in the latest update of Xbox app on Windows 10. Microsoft has no provided details on what’s new in this release. Watch the video demo above.
More ways to connect with your friends.
- Game Clips – View game clips created on Xbox One and watch popular game clips from the Xbox Community. Download game clips from Xbox Live directly to your PC.
- Activity Feed – Like comments and delete your own activity feed posts.
- User Profile – Profile headers will now be collapsed by default to show more profile information on the screen.
- Friends Search – Use the search box at the top of the friends list to find an existing friend by gamertag or by real name if they are sharing it with you.
More control of your experience.
- Improved Window Sizing – The Xbox app adapts to changing window sizing to more intelligently display different views dependent on the size of the application window.
- Connect to your Xbox One – Remotely control your Xbox One from the Xbox app using a virtual game controller.
- OneGuide and Universal Remote Control – Access OneGuide and the Universal Remote Control to change channels, manage volume or access the DVR on your set-top box connected to your Xbox One.
- Games – See recently played Xbox Live games across devices – that includes Windows 10 devices, Windows Phone, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
The Xbox app will automatically update to the March version when it becomes available in the Windows Store and updated version number should be 3.3.3019.0 or higher.