Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
At IFA today, Lenovo announced Yoga 910, the successor to its popular Yoga 900 convertible laptop. The Lenovo Yoga 910 is the world’s thinnest Intel Core i convertible laptop – just 0.56 inches. It comes with a 13.9-inch 4K display(there is also a full HD option), redesigned keyboard, a larger trackpad, a fingerprint scanner with support for Windows Hello enclosed in an aluminum magnesium alloy case with a rubberized inlay. Just like the Yoga 900, you can configure Yoga 910 to have the latest Intel 7th Gen Core i5 and i7 processors. Despite having 4K screen, Lenovo claims that it will offer 15.5 hours of battery life.
They have added a new all-metal unibody casing – in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver and Gunmetal – for a luxurious look and portability no matter where users take it. It maintains the Yoga convertible series’ signature watchband hinge and flexible usage modes – enabling users to type in laptop mode, present in stand mode, watch videos in tent mode or browse in tablet mode.
- Powered by Windows 10
- Up to 15.5 hours of battery life
- Available with up to Intel’s latest 7th Gen Core i7 processor
- Music and sound are enhanced with Dolby Audio Premium
- New all-metal unibody casing available in Champagne Gold, Platinum Silver and Gunmetal
- The signature watchband hinge enables flexible usage modes –type in laptop mode, present in stand mode, watch videos in tent mode or browse in tablet mode
The Yoga 910 will cost $1,299 and it will be available in October.