Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
GroupMe app for iOS devices was updated today in App Store. This update includes support for dark mode, the ability to save a received a video message and more. You can now also change the phone number associated with your GroupMe account from within the app. Find the full change log below.
What’s New in Version 5.7:
- Dark Mode! It covers the main screens (stay tuned for more), and can be enabled from the app Settings. Great for using GroupMe in the middle of the night!
- It is now possible to change the phone number associated with your GroupMe account from within the app.
- Fixed a bug that would cause duplicates to appear in the gallery.
- It is now possible to save a received video message.
- GroupMe is now compliant with Apple’s App Transport Security tech.
You can download it from Apple’s App Store here.