In September Amazon announced a slew of devices that expands all nooks and crannies of the Amazon Echo ecosystem, with one of the most popular likely being the Amazon Echo Show 8 smart display. This new Echo Show 8 is now available for just $99 from Amazon US.
With a vivid 8-inch HD display, crisp and powerful audio, and a built-in camera shutter, Echo Show 8 is Amazon’s most versatile smart display yet. With a new integration with Food Network, you can watch episodes of cooking shows from Bobby Flay, Giada de Laurentiis, and more—and when you see a recipe you like, all you have to do is ask Alexa to save the recipe to view it later. Food Network Kitchen subscribers will also be able to take live and on demand cooking classes from Food Network chefs, get step-by-step cooking instructions, and have access to tens of thousands of recipes. The smart display also supports Amazon’s Prime Video and YouTube.
Highlights of Echo Show 8:
- Alexa can show you more – With an 8″ HD screen and stereo sound, Alexa can help manage your day at a glance.
- Be entertained – Ask Alexa to show you movie trailers, TV shows, movies, or the news. Or listen to radio stations, podcasts, and audiobooks.
- Connect with video calling and messaging – Call friends and family who have the Alexa app or an Echo device with a screen. Make announcements to other devices in your home.
- Control your smart home – Voice control compatible devices or manage them on the easy-to-use display. Ask Alexa to show you security cameras, control lights, and adjust thermostats.
- Make it yours – Show off your albums from Amazon Photos. Customize your home screen. Create morning routines to start your day.
- Made to fit your life – Cook along to step-by-step recipes. Easily update to-do lists and calendars. Glance at weather and traffic on your way out.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Electronically disconnect the microphones and camera with one press of a button. Slide the built-in shutter to cover the camera.
You can order the Echo Show 8 for $99.99 from here.