Garmin has now announced the new vívofit 4 activity tracker with an incredible 1+ year battery life. Garmin has designed it for 24/7 wearability, it is swim- and shower-safe and features a comfortable band and sunlight-readable, always-on color display.
- Features always-on customizable color display and 1+ year battery life; no charging necessary
- Garmin move iq Feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity Type on Garmin connect
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal
- Safe for swimming and showering
- Periodically syncs to Garmin connect, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
“An activity tracker is only as effective as how often you wear it, and this is where the vívofit 4 really shines – you can set it and forget it,” said Dan Bartel, Garmin vice president of worldwide sales. “It’s the ideal device for customers who want something reliable that they don’t need to hassle with or take off to recharge.”
The vívofit 4 is now available for order in White (S/M), Limegreen Speckled (S/M) and Black (S/M and L) for $79.99, available on Amazon.com. Interchangeable accessory bands are available in a Speckled Merlot and Speckled Navy combo pack (S/M) for $29.99. Accessory bands in Speckled Black (S/M), White (S/M) and Black (S/M and L) are available for individual purchase for a suggested retail price of $19.99.