Garmin today announced the new vívoactive 3 Music, a GPS smartwatch with integrated music storage for up to 500 songs that will allow users enjoy their workout with their favourite songs. Users can use Garmin Express software to transfer music from their PC, and then queue up their favorite songs for listening through Bluetooth-enabled headphones. They can also download select music service apps from Connect IQ store, and then sync their customized playlists to their watch for offline ad-free listening.
“Music can be a huge motivating component of any workout or activity, and we’re excited to give our customers the ability to ditch their phones and listen to their favorite songs right from their wrist,” said Dan Bartel, Garmin vice president of global consumer sales. “And with Garmin Pay, you can leave your wallet back at home, too, making it easier than ever to just get up and go.”
vívoactive 3 Music also provides wrist-based heart rate and more than 15 preloaded sports apps, so users can choose how they like to get fit. Built-in GPS lets users accurately record outdoor activities.
vívoactive 3 Music features:
- Easily download up to 500 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution¹ lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Customize with thousands of free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ store
- More than 15 preloaded sports apps, including yoga, running, swimming, strength training and many more; use preloaded workouts, or create and download custom ones
- Monitor your fitness level with VO2 max and fitness age estimates, plus keep an eye on how you handle stress
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and up to 5 hours in GPS with music mode
The vívoactive 3 Music comes with a black silicone 20mm quick release industry standard band and it costs $299.99. Accessory bands in different sizes are also available separately for $29.99.