We are proud to announce that To-Do Prime app is updated to Universal Windows 10 App Model with completely redesigned new UI that adapts for different screen sizes.
Windows 10 Feature Updates:
- Swipe Gestures for marking to-do done or reschedule.
- Uniform look and experience across Mobile, Desktop and Tablet devices.
- Mark to-do Done from notification in Action Center.
- New Inbox view which shows to-do’s that are Past Due and Due in Next 7 Days.
- Customize app by enabling and disabling features as per your choice.
- Improved date entry by predefined date picker drop down.
- Improved repeating option by predefined repeats in drop down.
- Improved reminder entry by predefined reminder picker drop down.
Complete To-Do Prime Feature List:
- Syncs with multiple Windows 10, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows Phone 8 devices.
- Sync with Hotmail/Outlook.com/Live calendar.
- Organize to-do/task into Projects, Colored Categories and Folders.
- Scheduling of to-do/task using Start and Due Date & Time.
- Easily postpone/reschedule a to-do.
- Add Reminders/Alerts to your to-do. (Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks before start/due date time)
- Repeating to-do’s with end date. (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly)
- Actions: Assign actions like Email, Text, Call and Visit Website and easily launch them from App Bar.
- Easily Search to-do in Title, Tag or Note.
- Prioritize to-do as Low, Medium, High or Top.
- Add note and tag to to-do.
- Backup/Restore to-do’s to OneDrive.
- Mark to-do as Starred.
- Print To-do’s.
To celebrate the release of Universal Windows 10 app, users who install the app from link below will not see advertisements for next 6 months.
App Download Link: 6 Months no ads for To-Do Prime from Windows Store