Bigben Interactive has finally released the follow up to the Xbox 360’s ‘FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage’, and the first of many destruction racers to arrive on the console. ‘FlatOut 4: Total Insanity’ brings back all the best features from previous games in the series, as well as some all new features for the current generation of consoles.
Speed, destruction, awesome crashes, off-the-wall competitions… Experience all the wackiness of FlatOut once again!
- 10 SPECTACULAR GAME MODES: A non-stop demolition derby in Assault, Carnage and Arena modes, and more!
- FULLY DESTRUCTIBLE VEHICLES & ENVIRONMENTS: Unleash the beast within you: demolish your rivals and ravage the decor!
- A FUN & VARIED MULTIPLAYER MODE: Every mode is playable online with up to 8 players: take on the wildest drivers in the world!
- 20 RACES AND 27 VEHICLES: Muscle cars, SUV, ice-cream truck … Choose the weapons you will use to destroy everything in your path!
- SENSATION OF BREAK-NECK SPEED: The nitroglycerin turbo will have you pinned to your seat!
- THE RETURN OF THE LEGENDARY STUNT MODE: Golf, Free Kick, Beer Pong… Turn your driver into a weapon of mass destruction and achieve the highest score.
Those interested can grab the 8-player online racing title here from the Xbox Store.