Daedalic Entertainment recently released Fire: Ungh’s Quest for Windows 10 with support for Xbox Live. The company’s new game is only available for Windows 10 PCs, and you can’t download it on your Windows Phone.
Here are some of the features of the game:
- No text or dialogue at all
- Coherent and intuitive controls
- Explore a lovable, vividly animated Stone Age world
- 10 beautifully hand-drawn sceneries
- Atmospheric soundtrack by the composer of “The Night of the Rabbit”
Here are the recommended specs for the game:
- Processor: 2,7 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 9600, Radeon HD 6570
- Storage: 5500 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
In case you don’t know about Fire: Ungh’s Quest, here is the trailer of the game’s iOS version:
Fire: Ungh’s Quest is available for $9.99 on the Windows Store and you can grab it from the link below.