Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
ChatGPT Enterprise is out now, and OpenAI promises that it will deliver unlimited and customized help to every department across your organization. The company also stated that there has been an unprecedented demand for ChatGPT in organizations, and it would make sense, given that this AI tool is the world’s most popular AI.
We’re launching ChatGPT Enterprise, which offers enterprise-grade security and privacy, unlimited higher-speed GPT-4 access, longer context windows for processing longer inputs, advanced data analysis capabilities, customization options, and much more. We believe AI can assist and elevate every aspect of our working lives and make teams more creative and productive. Today marks another step towards an AI assistant for work that helps with any task, is customized for your organization, and that protects your company data.
ChatGPT was launched in 2022, and it quickly became one of the most talk-about pieces of technology on the Internet. ChatGPT Enterprise is a version of ChatGPT specifically tailored for companies with regard to security, privacy, and data. Plus, this version comes with its own set of benefits that greatly surpass those from the regular version.
ChatGPT Enterprise: All the benefits
Enterprise-grade security and privacy
- Customer prompts and company data are not used for training OpenAI models.
- Data encryption at rest (AES 256) and in transit (TLS 1.2+)
- Certified SOC 2 compliant
Features for large-scale deployments
- Admin console with bulk member management
- Domain verification
- Analytics dashboard for usage insights
The most powerful version of ChatGPT yet
- Unlimited access to GPT-4 (no usage caps)
- Higher-speed performance for GPT-4 (up to 2x faster)
- Unlimited access to advanced data analysis (formerly known as Code Interpreter)
- 32k token context windows for 4x longer inputs, files, or follow-ups
- Shareable chat templates for your company to collaborate and build common workflows
- Free credits to use OpenAI’s APIs if you need to extend OpenAI into a fully custom solution for your org
What do you think about it? Will you use ChatGPT Enterprise for your own organization?