The Belgian branch of BNP Paribas has brought its Universal Easy Banking app to the Windows Store.
The app lets users take care of their day to day banking on both phone and PC and offers:
- Log on securely and easily with a password and device recognition on your smartphone (not yet available on tablet)
- View your current and savings account balances.
- Consult the transactions carried out in the last six months.
- Use the handy search function to find a transaction quickly.
- See your expenditure on your credit card in the current month.
- Make transfers immediately or with a specified execution date.
- Manage your beneficiaries.
- Consult your account statements.
- Easy banking is extremely user-friendly and has an attractive layout with clear visuals and easy navigation.
Compared to the iOS and Android app the app only appears to lack support for Easy Transfer person to person payments and utility payments via Zoomit. Hopefully these features will be coming in the future.
See screen shots of the app below:
Belgian users (your phone must be set to the Belgian region) can find the app in the Windows Store here.