Ally Bank, the direct banking subsidiary of Ally Financial Inc., has released its popular Ally Mobile Banking app for Windows Phone 8 users. It allows Ally Bank customers to access and manage their money “on the go” using this app.
The Windows smartphone app is being rolled out in two phases: The first iteration includes account and transaction detail, recurring electronic transfers between Ally and non-Ally bank accounts and Ally’s remote deposit capture feature, Ally eCheck Deposit(SM). Phase two, due out later this year, will include additional features such as Bill Pay and Popmoney® person-to-person payments.
You can read app official app description below,
What you can do
• Deposit checks with Ally eCheck Deposit?
• Transfer money between your Ally and non-Ally accounts
• Find nearby ATMs
What you need to know
• Mobile Banking is free from Ally (your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply)
• Compatible with Windows Phone 8
• You can use the same username and password you set up for Online Banking
Download the app here from Windows Phone Store for free.