Adobe has updated their PDF reader for Windows Phone to version 22.214.171.12447. The app lets you view, annotate and share PDF files and in the latest update adds support for signing in to their Adobe Document Cloud with your Enterprise ID.
The full changelog reads:
- Sign in to Adobe Document Cloud with support for Enterprise IDs
- Save As functionality for PDF files
- Updated User Interface
See the full list of features of the app, which includes saving word documents as PDFs and exporting PDFs as word documents, below:
- VIEW PDFs
- Quickly open PDFs from email, the web, SD card or internal memory
- Search, scroll, zoom in and out
- Choose single page or continuous scroll modes
- ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
- Add comments in your PDF with sticky notes
- Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
- STORE AND SHARE FILES
- Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account
- Access and store files on Microsoft OneDrive
- Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices
- IN-APP PURCHASE
- Convert PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. Get started without ever leaving your app and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
- EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
- Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
- Purchase and use Adobe Export PDF from within Adobe Acrobat Reader
- CREATE PDF FILES
- Convert Office files and images to PDF
- Purchase and use Adobe PDF Pack from within Adobe Acrobat Reader
- ARE YOU ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
- If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF – just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go
Find it in the Windows Store here.