As an Amazon Echo owner I have long been annoyed that the voice assistant only supported Google Calendar.
This has just changed however, and you are now able to link your Microsoft Account and get reminders on any of your Microsoft Calendars, including Exchange.
To enable to feature follow the instructions below:
2. Click on Microsoft.
3. Agree to let Amazon access your Microsoft Calendar.
4. You can now close the tab.
5. Refresh the page at Alexa.Amazon.com and you should see the calendars linked.
- Alexa, when is my next event?
- Alexa, what’s on my calendar?
- Alexa, what’s on my calendar tomorrow at 9 p.m.?
- Alexa, what’s on my calendar Saturday?
- Alexa, add an event to my calendar.
- Alexa, add “Buy groceries” to my calendar for Saturday, February 27 at 3 p.m.
Are many of our readers Amazon Echo users? Let us know below.