Acer today released a new promo video for its upcoming Liquid Jade Primo smartphone. The company’s new video mostly focuses on productivity and shows off Liquid Jade Primo’s Continuum for phones compatibility. The video also goes over the powerful processor.
For those who don’t know, the Liquid Jade Primo is expected to have a 5.5-inch display, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 808, 3GB of RAM and more:
- 5.5-inch Full HD AMOLED display that supports 100 percent of the NTSC color gamut, with 10000:1 contrast, and 176-degree wide-viewing angle
- Hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
- 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal memory
- LTE Cat. 6 and 802.11ac MIMO connectivity
- 21MP f/2.2 auto-focus rear camera with dual LED flash and supports up to 4K (3840 x 2160) video recording
- 8MP f/2.2 front-facing camera boasts a wide-angle of up to 84-degrees, while supporting up to Full HD 1080p video recording
What do you think of Acer’s new video for the Liquid Jade Primo device? Discuss in the comment section below.