Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Telegram Desktop has received an update on Windows 10, adding interactive emojis, the ability to see the “watching” status when your chat partner is enjoying the emoji effects with you. The update also adds support for read receipts in small groups, meaning you’ll be able to see who recently viewed your outgoing message in a small group just by right-clicking on the message. Additionally, the update also lets you record audio and video from live broadcasts. You can read the full official changelog below to know more about the latest update.
Telegram update Changelog
INTERACTIVE EMOJI, READ RECEIPTS IN GROUPS AND LIVE STREAM RECORDING INTERACTIVE EMOJI
- Some animated emoji now have extra effects.
- Send :fireworks: :tada:, :balloon:, :like:, :poop: or :heart: to any private chat, then click on the animated emoji to launch the effect.
- If your chat partner also has the chat open, you will both see the effects.
- See the “Watching” status when your chat partner is enjoying emoji effects with you.
- More interactive emoji coming soon.
READ RECEIPTS IN SMALL GROUPS
- Right click one of your outgoing messages in small groups to see who recently viewed it.
- To protect privacy, read receipts are only stored for 7 days after the message was sent.
RECORD LIVE STREAMS AND VIDEO CHATS
- Record video and audio from live broadcasts in your group or channel.
- Admins can start recording from the Settings menu (?).
- Choose between recording in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Finished recordings are sent to the admin’s Saved Messages and can be easily shared.
You can download and install the Telegram Desktop on your Windows 10 PC from the below link, or you can head over to Microsoft Store and search for the app.
[appbox microsoftstore 9nztwsqntd0s]