Is Copilot the best AI companion out there? Help us find out by answering a couple of quick questions!
Telegram Desktop for Windows 10 has received a new update, bringing a number of new but relatively minor features.
NEW AUTO-DELETE SETTINGS
- Enable auto-delete in your chats to remove messages after 1 month (also 1 day or 1 week).
- Quickly find all GIFs from a chat using the new GIF section in Shared Media.
- Reset your Two-Step Verification password even if you forgot your old password and don’t have a recovery email.
- To do this, you must be logged into your account. The reset takes 7 days and can be cancelled from any of your devices.
- Enjoy a new app icon and default background.
You can download and install the Telegram Desktop on your Windows 10 PC from the below link, or you can head over to Microsoft Store and search for the app.