OnePlus is now rolling out the OxygenOS Open Beta 6 to OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro smartphones. The latest OxygenOS Open Beta update lets you disable Zen Mode in your OnePlus 7 or 7 Pro smartphone. The update also brings other important changes, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
In the Open Beta 6 Update, you’ll now see a “Disabled” option for the Zen Mode app in the app info section, meaning that you will now be able to completely disable the app if you want to. The update also brings the Android security patch 2019.11 to the OnePlus 7 series. Another noteworthy change is the improved animation effect of the fingerprint icon. You can see the official changelog below.
- Fixed the visibility of the fingerprint icon
- Fixed the issue with the interruption of Music in the ambient display
- Improved the animation effect of fingerprint icon
- Added the notch area display option in the Settings (for OnePlus 7)
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.11
- Improved system stability and General bugs fixes
- Zen Mode
- Added the “Disable” option in the app info section
- OnePlus Care (India only)
- Bind your phone to get rewards, premium experience and exclusive offers
Before you proceed, don’t forget to back up your smartphone and make sure that the battery level is above 30%. Also, 3GB of available storage space is required for a smooth update process.