Microsoft has released a new Office Build for Office Insiders on macOS. The latest Office Insider Preview Build (20050602) for macOS adds a number of new features and a lot of bug fixes.
With the latest Office Insider Build installed on your Mac, you’ll get to use Add-ins in Outlook. It also added sensitivity labeling, Mail Tips, and Automatic Replies, Message List Improvements to Outlook. You can see the full official changelog below.
Add-ins for Outlook are now available
- Install your favorite add-ins and enhance your productivity within Outlook.
- You can install add-ins by going to the Customize Toolbar section within Outlook.
- This feature is being rolled out gradually so if you don’t see add-ins just yet, please check back in a couple of days.
- When composing an email, you will now be able to apply a sensitivity label and view the default label if configured by your administrator.
- You can add the Sensitivity button to the compose Toolbar via Customize Toolbar… or use Sensitivity in top Draft menu.
- For more information on this feature, please visit https://aka.ms/officemipdocs.
Message List Improvements
- Sender images in the message list are now available. Sender images can help improve scannability of incoming messages and help you quickly pick out email that is important to you.
- You will see sender images in the message list when the message list is set to the Comfortable setting.
Mail Tips for Automatic Replies
Outlook will now show a information bar indicating when someone on your recipient list has their automatic reply turned on.
- Various improvements to app stability and performance
- Message List: Improvements to keyboard navigation and VO prompts
- My Day: Performance improvements when displaying a large number of agenda items
- Calendar Events: Improved keyboard navigation for Propose New Time
- Calendar Events: @Mentions now work when in the event compose form
No known issues
To update to the latest Office Insider Preview Build, open any Office program and go to File> Account> Update Options> Update Now.