Read the affiliate disclosure page to find out how can you help MSPoweruser effortlessly and without spending any money. Read more
Microsoft today released a new Office Insider Preview Build 13519.20000 for Windows users registered in the Beta Channel. The new Office Insider Preview Build brings new features to Excel, Outlook, Visio. It also offers notable fixes for issues found in Word, Excel, Outlook, Visio, Project. You can read the full official changelog below.
All that changes today with the release of the LAMBDA function.
Shorten appointments and events
In Jan. 2019, we released the End Early feature. Now you can choose between ending early or starting late. This adds breaks between back to back meetings and gives you time to get to your next meeting.
- We fixed an issue that caused SmartLinks to lose their formatting when saved to drafts.
New Azure stencils and shapes
We’ve added many more stencils to help you create up-to-date Azure diagrams.
- We fixed an issue that prevented users from pasting as plain text.
- We fixed an issue where a broken hyperlink to a help article in an alert in case Autosave becomes disabled.
- We fixed an issue where editing in languages that require the use of IME would behave poorly when editing in overwrite mode.
- We fixed an issue where Excel would close unexpectedly when copying and pasting data in formula view.
- We fixed an issue where opening a project with a lot of resources was taking a long time.
- We fixed an issue where specific projects could be opened if there was an issue with the project file in a specific part of load.
To update to the latest Microsoft Office Insider Preview Build, open any Office program and go to File> Account> Update Options> Update Now.