Microsoft Match Solver app is now available on the Google Play Store. As you may have guessed from the name, the app will help you solving math problems.
The app will be capable of solving elementary, middle and high school math problems by taking advantage of an advanced AI-powered math solver. All you have to do is write a math problem on screen or use the camera to take a picture of the math problem. The app will recognize the math problem and will provide you a step-by-step explanation, interactive graphs, similar problems from the web and online video lectures.
Note, the app is available in preview, which means that you might come across a few bugs while using the app on your Android smartphone. Microsoft Math Solver app is already available on iOS, so if you’re an iPhone user, you can install the app too.
- Write a math equation on screen as you naturally do on paper
- Scan printed or handwritten math photo
- Type and edit using advanced scientific math calculator
- Get interactive Step-by-Step explanation & Graphs
- Import images with math equations from gallery
- Scan and Solve Math Worksheets with multiple problems
- Search the web for similar problems and video lectures
- Try math word problems
- Scan and plot x-y data tables for linear/non-linear functions
- Get help in multiple languages
- Elementary: arithmetic, real, complex numbers, LCM, GCD, factors, roman numerals
- Pre-Algebra: radicals and exponents, fractions, matrices, determinants
- Algebra: quadratic equations, system of equations, inequalities, rational expressions, linear, quadratic and exponential graphs
- Word problems on math concepts, number theory, probability, volume, surface area
- Basic Calculus: Summations, Limits, derivatives, integrals
- Statistics: Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, permutations, combinations
You can download the Microsoft Math Solver app from this link, or you can head over the Google Play Store and search for the app.