Windows 10 Mobile Build 14267 was released to Insiders in the Fast Ring just a few moments ago. The latest build of Windows 10 Mobile includes a few new features, and it also brings some bug fixes and improvements as expected. First up, here’s what’s fixed in this build:
- We fixed an issue where shape writing would ignore every second word when typing into a text box on a website in Microsoft Edge.
- After installing the Polish keyboard, typing a word that should be accented now offers the recommended accented word. For example – if you type the word “milosc” it should properly autocorrect to “mi?o??”.
- We have resolved an issue where you could not hide the navigation bar in Windows Phone 8.1 apps like WhatsApp, Twitter, Weibo, Flixster and others.
- We fixed an issue where videos recorded onto SD memory cards would result in a large number of dropped frames.
- There should be improved app launch reliability and certain crashes that were causing the phone to reboot are also fixed.
- We’ve polished the Live tile animations and improved the logic for refreshing Live tiles.
- We’ve made reliability improvements for keyboards with large dictionaries such as the Hinglish keyboard.
And here’s the only known issue in this build:
- Visual Voicemail notification and delivery is not working in this build; causing devices to not receive any new visual voicemails. You can manually check your voicemail by calling your voicemail to listen to any new messages. You can call your voicemail within the Phone app by clicking “…” > Settings > “Change more settings for Phone” > “Call voicemail”; this will also leave the Voicemail call in your history to make checking voicemail easier.
To get the latest build of Windows 10 Mobile, head over to Settings > Update & Security and Check for Updates to download and install the latest build. For those who don’t know, the latest build is only available to the Lumia 950, 950 XL, 550, 650, and Xiaomi Mi4.